|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
.envy.My insides scorch like fire
How I hate how you embrace
Your fake, flawless face
If only I could show my desire
Oh, my impulse you inquire?
I wish to deface
Your egotistical embrace
No longer will I be a liar
Claiming that I tolerate your presence
You’re nothing but a threat
Your abhorrent existence
I feel my rage set
You continue to toy with persistence
How you will soon find out, you will regret
.2013.i am writing what i can remember from each month of last year.
~ the first three months of this year were dark times. i cannot remember most of them.
- first month of the last semester of my junior year.
- cannot remember anything from this month...
- i was mostly miserable during this time. that i remember.
- nothing really changed. things went on.
- valentine's day was uneventful, even though i was with someone at the time.
- i was still depressed a lot, and didn't want to face that i had no more feelings left for my ex.
- my head hurts from trying to remember anything from these months...it's like they have never even occurred. where did all this time go?
- i cannot think of anything substantial from this month.
- i started texting a new friend more and more, who is now my current bf. we were just friends at the time being.
~ end of the three first months.
- this is where 2013 got good.
- i started developing a crush on my friend...i denied it, b
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More